A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Grand Prix, Istanbul

It's Grand Prix in Istanbul this coming weekend which means our weekend is booked up.
I just smile when I think about Kimi. I think he is going to win again if not something happens with the car. But the car has been running well like it seams so he will probably make it.

Heikki Kovalainen (on the photo) has been cleared to race in the Turkish Grand Prix by the FIA medical team now. That's nice! He had a heavily crash at lap 22 in Barcelona and, good luck, suffered only a suspected concussion.
There's something I don't understand, and that's how the drivers can do such a fast come back after they have been into a terrible car accident. I would be so scared and step on the brakes in every turn. But no! They just continue driving like nothing has happened. Haven't they got any fear at all?

Nico Rosberg has a very special website that I visited today.
www.nicorosberg.com

No comments: