A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

My New Businesscards

Today I have been working by writing the information that will be published on the new website that I am making for the apartment business.

I am already getting mails and calls from people who are interesting in letting the apartments and I am so excited.
I would be very lucky if I could rent out 5 apartments for long term and keep the rest available for short term rentals.

Today many tourists look for cheap flight tickets on the internet and I am so happy to be able to offer them accommodation to a nice price in a real good location.
All apartments are close to the sea which means there's no necessary walking uphills which can be quite tough.
People who are able to get to Tenerife by low budget airlines like Ryanair and Easyjet etc can now save a lot of money buy arranging the travel themselves!


My new business cards.

.

No comments: