A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Farmville

My farm in Farmville.
I have been growing blueberries today and
the photo was taken before the harvest.

If somebody have visited my wall on the Facebook they might think the 'game devil' has possessed me?! The wall is filled with Farmville statements!
I have been playing the Farmville game every day the last two weeks and I'm already in world 22.

It was a friend of mine, Karin from Sweden, who invited me to join the game and I decided to give it a try.
First I thought it was a little bit boring to just seed and harvest fruits and vegetables but when I got further into the game it became more interesting.
Now it's just fun to try to get more stuff so that I can build up a real beautiful farm.

Farmville is a very creative game and it's interesting to watch how friends from different nations arrange their farms.
The Americans i.e. put their fruit trees in many rows like on the fruit fields in Florida, while the Scandinavians often use the trees as decorations in their gardens putting one here and an other there.

As soon as I started the game I discovered many of my Facebook friends already had joined.
They started sending me all kind of gifts and construction materials and kept me busy receiving and placing the gifts. Without their input I would not yet have been so far into the game.

This game keep me busy all day around now.
I'm right now trying to earn as much money as possible to be able to buy some nice buildings and decorations. I haven't even got a mention to live in yet and as soon as I get one I will start arranging a beautiful garden around it, probably with a pool and everything!

I figured out raspberries give the best benefit. The only problem is that you have to harvest and plow and then seed new seedlings every second hour! But it brings in a lot of money and when that's what I need now I'll have to stick to these fruits for a while.
I have to stay up late in the nights to bring in the harvest and get up early in the mornings to do the same, but it's just fun.

If you are on Facebook I now like to invite you to join the game!
We can become neighbors and help each other by sending material and gifts to each other.
NB! You don't have to became as crazy in playing like I am !!!
As soon as I get the boyfriend back on Tenerife I for sure will slow down a little bit and become more normal!

Have a nice evening!

Thanx to all of you who have helped me out with my farm


.

No comments: