A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Saturday, June 05, 2010

A Man Lives With Me

I'm sorry I don't blog much right now.
It's only because I really don't know what to say.

Sometimes so much is going on in my life that I almost become scared of the blogging.
You know, I like to have a private life too!
I start thinking that the people who know what's going on in my life probably will look at me like a false person if I just continue blogging about this and that not telling anything about what's really going on.
So if I don't blog it's many times because something is going on that I really don't like to tell or don't know how to tell...*smile*

Anyhow I will tell you one secret today an that is that Mr X (the English boyfriend that I started dating in February) is living with me!
He,he! I really can hear how some of you is saying; 'Oh that was too quickly!'
But, please, don't be too shocked! It's only temporary and he is going home to England on Tuesday night to take care of his house + maybe look for a new tenant...and he will stay away from Tenerife for a while because of this.
So from Wednesday I will live on my own again!

Now I have told you one of my secrets...*gust*
I'm going to sing at Lewinski tonight and I'll have to start doing the makeup now to get ready in time.
Have a nice evening!

.

No comments: