A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Back at restaurant Lewinski


My first night back at Lewinski was a nice surprise.
I thought maybe it will not be any guests, when the town is so quiet,
but we had about 45 people in.
About 10 line dancers showed up and I sang
line dance songs the whole night through.

This is now my agenda at Lewinski's :

During the month of May:
Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
8.30 - 11.30

During the month of June:
Every night except Fridays and Saturdays.
8.30 - 11.30

Restaurant Lewinski is located at the corner next to
the bus stop in Los Cristianos.
It's between the bus stop and hotel Princesa Dacil.
Welcome

I made a short video clip in the beginning of the night.
Please, click on the little arrow to watch it.





.

No comments: