A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

My Night Off

Oh what a night! It's 3.30 am, and I am very tired, but I decided to blog before I go to bed when I have a lot to do tomorrow and I will probably not get time to be on the internet.

I met a Spanish friend, Jimmy, out on town tonight.
He asked me to join for a beer and after that we spent the whole night together.
It was a nice night and I even remembered to take photos which I normally forget.
Around 2 o'clock in the night we met the chef of Lewinski and his friends
Guillermo and Lis.
He invited us to come and have a chat at the restaurant where they sat.
I have got to speak Spanish again and I really like it!!!

Jimmy thinks that I have beautiful eyes but I think
his are more beautiful than mine.


We visited among other places The Irish Jangles Bar.
Mikey Mike was singing there like he always do on Fridays.
He is very good!


Nino (the chef of Lewinski where I work), Me, Jimmy, Guillermo and Lis.

.

No comments: