A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Update

I will give you a short update before I start dressing for the night.
We, Clas and me, are going to sing at restaurant 'American dream' tonight.
That's the restaurant next door to La Karina.

It's very quiet on the island right now and it will probably not be so crowded when we play tonight but it's anyhow gonna be fun.
We have been off for two weeks now and I really start missing it.
We know some linedancers will show up and that means it will be a
linedance night.

Two nights ago I had dinner with my boyfriend at 'Greek Corner' which is in the neighborhood of American Dream and La Karina.
It was very quiet on the street. Almost no tourists and many restaurants closed earlier than normal.

Some tourists are still stranded here on the island and can't get home because of the ash clouds.
It must be very frustrating for them to not get home.
Since the volcano problem started the tourism has been like paralysed.
Many waiters and musicians have been put on hold and it feels like the whole south is standing still.

After the meal at Greek Corner we went to the 'Claddagh bar'.
This bar is right now my favorite place where to spend a night out and
here it's always crowded.


.

No comments: