A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

I Am So Hungry!!!

Oh, I'm just dreaming about food now!
The most of the time it's easy to starve, but every now and then I loose my mind
and then I can't do anything else than think about all the nice dinners I have had before.
I am so hungry right now that even a pizza would do!! Or a hamburger!!!
I wonder if my starve diet gonna drive me crazy?


Something like this would be perfect!
I don't like to eat too much now when I finally have started loosing weight.
But this is a low-carbohydrate meal.


Oh, Chocolate! A desert like this would be
the dot over the i, but I know it's not for me...*sigh!*

To have the dinner in a place like this, with the right one, would make it even more delicate!
¸.•* ¸.♥´´♥.¸*• *• ♫ ♪ ¸.•* ¸.♥´´♥.¸*• *• ♫ ♪
You never know! It can become reality sooner than you think!
Miracles are still happening!!!!
Have faith in your dreams and they will come true!!!

.

No comments: