A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Back on stage

Now we are back on stage.
We have been playing two nights already. It's wonderful to be back but I wish I'd got more strenght. I am still very weak.
To sing is no problem, but to stand for one hour, at the time, makes me dizzy and weak and I just have to sit down in the breaks. Before I used to take part in the line dancing in the breaks.
But one thing gives me pleasure and that is the fifteen new songs I've got these last weeks.
Three of them are linedance songs, three are new country, and the rest are pure old country.
It's a challenge to learn all the lyrics and the most of the songs are songs that have been requested by our guests.
The photo is from Tina and Bengt Lindell, Finland. Date:01.19.2008

No comments: