A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Magic Marrakesh


Magic Marrakesh is my favourite shop here on Tenerife. I have bought most of the things we've got i our home here and I like their style very much.
If you like home furnishing don't miss out this shop while you are on Tenerife. They are open the whole day until 10 pm, Monday to Saturday, and the shop is on the border between Las Americas and Los Cristianos.
Today I went there again. I bought an oil lamp made of tin, a silver plate ( in plastic), a cup filled of small silver cubes for decoration, a big ashtray made of tin and a small silver jewel bin.
The oil lamp I am going to give away to a friend from Sweden.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hei! I like it too! Magic Marrakesh is the best for my taste :) You can find a lot of interesting things there and Nicki (owner) design your home as well for free with this beauty what you find from this shop. She said she decorate different styles not only Marocco style. Some more interesting thing for to decorate yourself you can find from new sari shop named SariFun in City Center, Shopping Center in Las Americas, I floor - saris, beautiful dress material and jewelery etc