A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Day Moisturizer and Night Foundation






















I have tried many different makeup creams and the last years these two have been my favorites.
I really would like to recommend them to you!
You apply them to your face to get a nice flat surface to start from.

To get the best makeup result you need to apply a powder on the top of it. And right now the Guerlain Terracotta Moisturizing Bronzing powder, Nr 1, is my favorite. It's long lasting and gives a nice shimmer to the face and helps the makeup to stay fresh longer. Use a big brush!


For the daytime makeup I always use :
Estee Lauder, Day Wear Plus, SPF 15, Colored
It's the Day Wear Plus moisturizer you can rely on and it has got the most comprehensive protection ever—in a sheer, tinted formula.
It helps you prevent the appearance of lines and wrinkles with a powerful blend of encapsulated anti-oxidants, gentle UVA/UVB protection and intensive hydrators.
Exclusive optic technology helps brighten and balance skin tone.
I have used this for about three years now and think it is the best one!
Look carefully to be sure you get the colored one!

For the night makeup I always use:
Dior, Airflash, Spray Foundation, Nr 400
The effect is impressive. It blends beautifully with the skin and creates a smooth translucent layer. It doesn't make your face look like a pancake!
I spray it on a makeup sponge and then apply it to the face.
But you can also spray it in a "Z" down your face and then a "W" across.
Just don't wear any mascara before application and pull your hair back!
This Foundation I have used for about one year and can't be without it anymore. I am soon going to buy my third bottle!

No comments: