A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

My former nightmare

I was looking through some old photos last night and found this one.
It looks like a nest of a magpie! Doesn't it?
One year ago my hair looked like this every morning.
It was really hard to get the brush through it and many times Clas helped me out.
He thought it was so terrible that he took a photo of it.
At that time the hairdressers colored my hair every time I visited them. I didn't know better and let them do that.
Today my hair has got a nice condition since I met James.
I visit James every sixth week for coloring but the most of the times he has only colored the roots to get my hair back into the normal stage.
I can still remember what a nightmare it was to wake up every morning and know I will have to go through pain to get the hair combed.

No comments: