A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

A lazy day


I will soon start doing the makeup for tonight but decided to blog a short one before.
I have been very lazy today.
First I went through all the line dance sheets I have got from different people and there were five dances I will start learning soon. I started learning one directly and that was `Cowgirl 2-step´ which they now dance to "If we're not back in love by Monday".
I will also learn; Zjozzys Funk, A cowboy and a dancer, The lemon tree and The hams jam.
The last one they have been dancing at our place when we have been singing `Stand by your man´.

In the afternoon I started making a French manicure.
My nails are too short now and I have promised myself to start taking better care of them to get them to grow out a little bit.
First I gave them a nourishment which you just paint on them and then rub in after a minute.
Then I painted nail hardener on them which will help them to become stronger.
Then I painted a basic nail polish on them. The new light pink colored that Dior released this spring for French manicures.
Then I painted the white color on the outer part of every nail and finally a transparent polish as an extra protection over the whole nail.
Oh, it took a long time! I hope it will last at least for three-four days. Maybe it will do if Clas takes care of the dishes.

I am going to do the makeup now. I have tested a new look for this summer which I haven't been brave enough to use on the stage so far. It has a strong cat-eye painting with the kajal pencil but I will only use it when we go out on our days off until I get more used to it.
But it looks nice and it's fashionable right now.

No comments: