A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

My New Laptop

My New Computer.


They didn't have the laptop that I ordered from Finland and instead of ordering an other one I decided to go out and buy one here.
I don't get all the Swedish letters, but I changed my mind when I anyhow don't speak much Swedish anymore, and I could get all the programs in English.
I mostly use Spanish and English and it's almost only when I go to the Scandibar I use Swedish.
I also meet Scandinavian people at Lewinskis but I don't get much time to talk with everybody when I only have got two short breaks per night.

Tonight I will use Britos laptop when Clas first have to load my new computer with all the programs that I need on the stage. I will try to get it in order til Sunday night...

Have a nice evening all!

.

No comments: