A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Favorite Outfit

I got a minor shock when we got home tonight.
We ordered a pizza, at La Karina, that we would share on the balcony as a night snack when we got home.
While we went home by taxi I kept it in the lap.
Later when we finally were at home and I had a look in the mirror I saw that I had got a lot of oil and tomato sauce from it all the way from the waist down to the skirt hem.
It was an orange colored sauce on all the three pieces; the skirt, the top and the glittery sweater.

I almost got panic because the glittery white outfit that I had on tonight is one of my favorite outfits and I know it will be difficult to find a new similar if it would be destroyed.
Every time I wear it people come up to the stage and tell me how beautiful it is and I can't do anything else than agree when I like it so much.

I took it of immediately and sprayed 'Vanish' on it and praise God it helped and it's now hanging white and clean out on the line and I can breathe out.

The miracle detergent.
.

No comments: