A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Monday, August 16, 2010

30 Questions and Answers

Q. Have you ever been around someone who was high on drugs?
Yes, I have. A boyfriend, but I have never tried any drugs myself.

Q. Do you like where you live?
Yes, I like my apartment + Tenerife.

Q. Last thing you purchased?
An USB stick yesterday.

Q. Describe your best kiss ever?
I know with who it was, but can't put words to how it was!
Anyhow, it went on and on and I wish it would never had stopped! *smile*

Q. Explain why you last threw up?
I had a Gin and Tonic + something else... it was a few months ago.
Maybe I'm allergic of Gin?

Q. Where did your last hug take place?
At Lewinskis.

Q. Who was the last person to hold your hand?
In a romantic way? Mr X!

Q. Are you a jealous person?
No.

Q. Are you tired right now?
A little bit, but must still harvest some crops in the Farmville game before I go to bed.

Q. What are your outlooks on gay/bisexual relationships?
I have friends who are gay or lesbians. No problem. But I am myself 100% hetero.

Q. Do you chew on your straws?
Sometimes.

Q. What are three things you would like to do you have not yet done?
1. Visit Africa 2. Find the right one 3. Give away millions of Euros.

Q. Have you kissed anyone in the last week?
No! If it means real kisses..?

Q. Do you miss anyone?
Yes!

Q. What does your last text message say and who was it from?
"Sorry cant make it tonight, see u tomorrow luv, Nancy xx

Q. What are you listening to?
Mostly pop music.

Q. What do you think of love?
It's too complicated at the moment!

Q. Does anyone know your computer ID password?
Yes, Clas, Mr X and Adam.

Q. Do you like someone?
Yes, I like many; my sons, my parents and many other people... but I don't like anybody in a romantic way at the moment.

Q. Have you ever loved someone so much that it hurt?
Yes.

Q. Are you happier single or in a relationship?
Both are okay, but as a single I really miss someone to curl up next to in the nights.

Q. Have you ever flirted with a friend's crush?
No. But I have a couple of friends who have tried to steel my boyfriend!

Q. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes. But I have also been into relationship with someone who I first thought would not be anything for me.

Q. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes. At a house out on an island in Finland.
We went there by boat a weekend but forgot the house keys and had to crawl through a window every time to get in and out.

Q. What do you spend most of your money on?
I think it's food at the moment...But sometimes it's clothes and cosmetics.

Q. Is there a secret you've never told your parents?
Really many!

Q. Have you ever been on a blind date?
No.

Q. Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?
I deleated the last one I had, that was the screen photo on my mobile, but it just keeps coming back and I don't know how to get rid of it. It's still there!

Q. Who was the last person to come to your house?
Clas who brought a couple of speaker stands to my home.

Q. Any summer plans for next year?
Not really. I don't know how to continue my life at the moment and I don't make any plans.

No comments: