A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

30 New Questions


1.If you could change your name, what would it be?
Maybe Samantha or Jasmine..? But I'm satisfied with my name.

2.What is your favorite website?
Facebook if you can call it a website.

3.What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Pistasch or mint ice cream with small chocolate pieces

4.What would your ideal man be like?
Maybe younger than me, good lookin',
strong and charming.

5.How many languages do you speak?
Swedish, Finish, English, and a little Spanish.
I also understand Norwegian + some Danish and Russian.

6.What shampoo do you use?
Gliss

7.Do you prefer the city or the country?
The city.

8.Do you prefer talking or texting?
It depends on the language.
It's sometimes difficult to understand a foreign language on the phone.
Specially if the person you talk to have got an accent.

9.What do you value most in a person?
Honesty.

10.Where would you like to live?
On Tenerife at the moment.

11.Do you want to get married?
No! But I maybe change my mind if I find the right one and he proposes?

12.Do you want to have kids?
I have two kids; Mattias and Daniel.

13.What is your phobia?
Cockroaches and spiders.

14.Do you believe in Heaven?
Yes.

15.Are you an early riser?
No! Because of my job I mostly sleep til noon or the afternoon.

16.Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes.

17.Have you ever broken one?
Yes.

18.What is your middle name?
Birgitta

19..What is your favorite song?
At the moment Broken Heels with Alexandra Burke.
I also like 'Upside Down' with Paloma Faith.
Both are pop songs.

20.What is the origin of your last name?
Ă–sterbro. (the family name of my dad)
I decided to keep my last name 'Holm' even after the divorce from Clas when it, while I live abroad, would be complicated to arrange a new passport, drivers license, bank cards, insurance cards etc. from Finland + probably even more complicated to change all my cards and papers here in Spain.
Only a new marriage will change my last name.

21.Any tatoos?
No.

22.Would you like to have bigger boobs?
No!

23.Ever been in the back of a police car?
Yes! When I was about 20 years old I was caught by the police when I was driving a car that was not inspected and declared fit for the road.(ATV)

24.What is your favorite curse word?
I don't curse.

25.Have any nick names? If so, what?
On the ferry boat, where I used to work before, some call me 'Suska'
(it has to be said with an Finish accent).
Among some of my English friends I'm called 'Suz'.
My aunts + some of my cousins called me 'Sanna' when I was young. I think they still do..?

26.Name the clothing stores you shop at the most?
Stradivarius and Sara.

27.What is your favorite alcohol drink?
Champagne; Freixenet Semi Seco.

28.Do you like short or long hair on a guy?
Short.

29.Have you ever been to a strip club? If you did, what was it like?
Yes, to one down in a cellar here on Tenerife. It was a lot of hash smoke in the air, beautiful but indecent girls and old disgusting dribbling men.
After the show ended the men could buy sex from the girls and they did!
The sex acts took place behind curtains in the bar, in small alcoves, and when the pimp brought a bottle of Cava into the alcoves the guests in the bar could see what was going on in the beds. I will not return! Too dirty environment for me!

30.How old are you?
Old enough!


.

No comments: