A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

A few Photos From Last Night

Me.

In the taxicab on the way to Las Americas.

On the way to the first meeting I passed this Fish
Pedicure point and decided to take a photo to show you what it looks like.

There is at least 100 fishes in every aquarium.


I popped in to Hooters for this meal.
Hooters is now in the Veronicas block!
Oh, I'm still hungry!


I had a coffee in the end of the night, at the Charlotte bar,
where I met an Italian businessman.
I know! It's a lot of cream, but it's only spray cream and
it disappeared after a while!
You can't go and sit in a restaurant without ordering something!

.

1 comment:

CC said...

I think Hooters's gone bad by moving to Veronicas. Food is still lovely, but the location is a disaster !!!