A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Sunday, August 01, 2010

A Stalker


Last night when I walked home from work a Spanish guy started following me.
He was at Lewinskis in the night looking at me.
I told him to go away but he didn't take any notice and just continued walking beside me talking to me in Spanish telling me how beautiful he thinks I am etc. Oh, I became so scared!

Finally an other Spanish man on the street came and saved me.
He walked on the street and I looked at him with eyes saying *Please,help me!* and he stopped and looked at us. Then I told the stalker to leave me alone and walk away and he had to do so when the other man stood there and heard what I said. Praise God!

I was very scared when I got home and I walked around in the apartment and checked that all the windows were closed even when I live on the second floor.

I can still imagine how he's face looked and I feel scared when I think about it.
He looked like he was very confused like not being in this world and his eyes were very glassy.

If he shows up again I will have to look for somebody who can come and get me every night and walk home with me. It would probably not be so expensive when I only live a couple of blocks away from where I work.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How long is your Mr X going to be in England??

tahirih-in-tenerife said...

jaikes that sounds scary bbbrrr

Susanne said...

Anonymous> I think for at least a few more months if he ever moves back to the island!

Sue & Norm said...

So you are a free woman again Susanne. Those man better watch out . Hee Hee.

Sue & Norm said...

Where does he live in England ??

Susanne said...

Sue> I'm not interested in getting into a new relation at the moment...
Yorkshire.

Sue & Norm said...

Its very beautiful there. Lucky man .