A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Not better!


Today when I woke up I sounded like a parrot and my eyes were swollen. I got up and started making a cuppa to alleviate the pain in the throat. Then my nose started rinning again and I was sneezing like crasy. I had to realize it's impossible for me to sing tonight. I can't take a tone! Oh, it feels terrible!
I am still so bad that we have moved my comeback to Tuesday now.
I eat Panadoxal for the ace and Rinnexin for the rinning nose. Every time I take the pills I feel little better after a while, but then it gets worse again. I have spend the whole day in the bed.
Clas will play alone tonight and we got a sms from our linedancing friends that said they will be there and support him. That's nice!
It's nice weather and hopefully it will be crowded.

No comments: