A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The questions of the day


I heard from a famous artist in Sweden that he has got problem with people that think they know him. He is blogging 3-4 times a day and the faithful readers maybe get to know more about him than they know about their closest friends. When they see him somewhere in the town they come over and start talking to him like they’ve been close friends all life even when they’ve never met before.
And it really makes him confused.

Last night, in the middle of a dream, a thought bright as a star in a clear heaven hit me.
How am I going to know when I start getting senile?
If I get many blog readers and they start knowing me, and start talking to me like they do to the artist in Sweden...How can I know if they are blog visitors or if they are people that I should know but that I’ve forgot when I’ve become senile?!
I read somewhere there is good medicals available today to facilitate the symphtoms when you get senile.
How am I going to know when it’s time for me to start eating them?!

No comments: