A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Patience

Patience, that's what I need now! My forgotten handbag is not returned yet!
Monday when I visited the company, where we hired the car last weekend, they promissed to call me Wednesday morning when the car will be returned Tuesday evening. Of course they forgot it and I called them around 9 o'clock in the morning. Then they told me the car will not be returned before Wednesday evening and promissed to call me Thursday morning when they've checked the car.
Today I waited for their call, but nothing happened. About 11 o'clock I called them again and they said sorry again! They will check the car tomorrow morning when they get it back and they said they will call me as soon as they find it. This is Spain!!! It's not wise to let yourself into stress so I try to just relax and not to think about it. Hopefully I get it back tomorrow!

No comments: