A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Internet is working again

I am sorry I haven't been blogging for a long time.
Our internet hasn't been working again and now we have got a new provider, Vodafone.
Hopefully this will work better now. I'm so tired of not having any internet.
It's really a must when you once have become used to have it.
I will blog more later, because right now I have to hurry when we have an appointment in Las Americas 1 o'clock.
Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi stranger
i have missed your blog its so nice to have you back on line.
Its part of my day reading your blog.
What did you decide with your hair straight or curly?
Nice to see the partner dancers at Lewinski it must make a nice change from us mad lot line dancing. Happy days.
As for the face creams i think i will read the labels before i buy in future. Well off to wash the face pack off.
Look forward to your blogging.
Regards Sue x

Susanne said...

Hi Sue,
Nice to hear from you.
I haven't been doing any extensions yet, but will probably make some later.
If I just wait a couple of months I will get the right length myself and then I can fill it up with some extensions to get it ticker.
I think it will look very nice.
I will then choose the straight style.
We appreciate all kind of dancers!
Doesn't matter what style you dance if you just dance.
It was really nice nights when you were here on Tenerife and we miss you so much.
All the best,
XXXooo
Susanne