A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The summer is here

I had a walk to the insurance company today to get a certificate that prove they are willing to pay the manometry examination that I will have in Sta Cruz Monday.
I really enjoyed the walk. It's so beautiful here on Tenerife now.
All the trees and flowers start blooming and we have warm days with a wonderful calm breeze from the Atlantic ocean. It's just perfect!

I couldn't resist to start taking photos of some of the trees and bushes that I passed.
I had only brought the phone with me and now I'm surprised how nice photos my Nokia phone takes.
I think they are as good as the ones we take with the other camera, which Clas is so proud of.
Don't you think so?





Even the cactus flowers start blooming now.

My insurance company, Mapfre.

No comments: