A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Why a lot of "Must Do;s" all the time?

I will soon start doing the ironing. Didn't get time to do it the other day. And I have to plan our outfits for tonight too.

I don't understand why my life is so stressing all the time. I have a lot of "must do;s" every day and I never get time enough to get everything done. When am I going to just get a day of rest without a long list with different projects?

I have cut down on my blogging and make only one blog a day now, but I don't feel I have got more time. No, instead I plan even more "must do:s" than before when I think I have got a plenty of time.

There's a long list with line dances I would like to learn too. Wonder when I will get time for that? And some new songs to learn that will end upon our next CD which will be released before Christmas.
I also need to spend a couple of days on shopping soon again to keep the outfits rolling...
I have lost quite a lot of weight and get compliments from the audience every night which is very fun. But loosing weight also brings me a lot of work when I need a lot of new outfits and they are not easy to find.

In December we will have two weeks off and then I will just rest! We will probably go somewhere to get the peace we need.
El Hierro is the best place for us but we will go somewhere else this time.


No comments: