A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Our day off

It's our day off today.
I have been busy doing the laundry and the dishes and now I'm listening to the new songs that I found yesterday.
Clas has been out to some of the hotels where we get advertising about our venues.
Tonight we have decided to go out and have a Sushi dinner.

It's very nice weather outside, about 28 degrees and no clouds, but I will spend the rest of the day here in the studio looking for more songs and checking out some of the latest line dances.
There is also a big pile of clothes in the bedroom that need to be ironed but I don't have any inspiration for ironing right now.
Clas is mixing the CD for the country singer from England.
I will put up some photos from our Sushi night later.
Have a nice weekend!

No comments: