A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Qualification in Valencia


I watched the qualification race today and Massa got the pole position.
Number two is Hamilton and Kubica is number three.
My guy Kimi Räikkönen starts as number four.

I hope all the best for Kimi and it would be very nice if he could pass at least Hamilton in the beginning of the race! Then I would be satisfied!
Hamilton has got too many points already and it would be fun to see somebody else score full points for a while. *Sending a smile to Paul in England*

Alonso said in an interview today that he expects safety cars tomorrow. Sounds nasty!
In that point of view I, of course, wish everybody the best when it's never fun if somebody gets injured.

It's the first time in the history that there is a race in Valencia which means the track is a new experience for all the drivers.
Don't miss it out tomorrow!

No comments: