A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Shopping make-up


I have been out shopping some make up today.
I bought Lancome L'Extreme mascara and a liner for the eyes from Clinique and got testers of BI-Facil eye cleaner and an eye cream from Lancome as extra gifts.
I maybe will buy the both of them later if they are good products.
The Eye cream is called Re´nergie Morpholift eye cream and it lifts, firms and have an anti-wrinkle effect in the same time. I like that!
I am quite old now and I maybe will start getting a lot of wrinkles if I don't do anything about it.
I have used anti wrinkle creams for about fifteen years already, but I think I need a stronger one soon if there is any good ones that really works properly.
I will avoid to start using botox products when they contain poison and some ladies start looking terrible in my opinion. But of course if you just can find a good clinic the results also can be really nice. We'll see in the future...
I need a short nap before I start redoing the make-up for tonight. Good night! (or afternoon?)

No comments: