A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Friday, October 03, 2008

Our day off

It's Friday again and we are off tonight.
I haven't been doing much today when I planned from the beginning to just relax and chill out.
In the afternoon I started trying out new outfits for the next week and found out I have a lack of a small black jacket or cardigan. I thought about it all the time and finally I hurried to put on a makeup and run out shopping.

Clas is now preparing a barbecue and when we have had the dinner I will probably continue planning the outfits. We don't have any plans for tonight for ones and many times he ends up in the front of the TV watching a movie which I'm not so interested in.
I have got so much new clothes again that I almost can't wait to start trying them on and see which pieces goes with which pieces. To plan outfits is a creative job and I like it so much.

I bought this cardigan with short balloon sleeves.
It's very soft and comfortable to wear.

This shirt is little bit special when it has got a zipper all the way along the back.
It will means job for Clas when I need help to get it closed but he never complain.
I also like the sleeves that have got a lot of cuff links.

The shops are now filled with new boots for the winter and
there are so many I like to have.
I did look for red boots already last winter without any results and
felt so happy today when I finally found these.

These lacquer shoes are on fashion now and I like them so much.
They are very comfortable and I just can't wait to start using them.

I also bought these suede boots today.
I will combine them with an Indian dress and a fur vest that I have bought before.
These kind of boots are really on fashion this winter and you found hundreds of different models of them here on Tenerife.
I would like to have one more pair with a lot of fringes but haven't found them yet.

Have a nice Friday night!

No comments: