A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Christmas is over

We have been busy in our home today.
Clas has removed all the Christmas ornaments both inside and out on the balcony.
Most of the families here in Los Cristianos redecorate already the day after the three kings.
In Finland you keep up the Christmas ornaments until the 20th day after Christmas if you like. Thats one more week.

I have been doing a lot of ironing today and now all the outfits are hanging properly in the wardrobes.
I have one more important thing to do before Friday and that is to plan our play lists. I will start doing that already tonight after I have had a shower. Then I will go to bed, work on the laptop until I become so tired that I fall to sleep.

We will start already 7.30 pm these two nights at Dubai, and because of that we only play until 11pm.
For us it sounds early to stop at 11 o'clock but this is the system right now when it's a lack of tourists.

Have a nice evening! Or I better say Good Night! It's already 12 o'clock!
Time is running again...

No comments: