A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Busy

I don't have much to blog about right now.
I have been out shopping groceries today and on the way back home I bought Sushi for lunch.
Clas called a while ago and said he will have lunch at Hooters.
He eat the Hooters chicken wings many times a week and I can't understand why he don't become fed up.

I will now start cleaning the apartment and doing the laundry and I have a big pile of clothes to iron. But I don't look forward to it when I rather would like to start looking for new songs on the internet. Maybe I get time to do that as well...

It has been very quiet the last nights at La Karina.
We have had about 50 guests per night when we normally have about 200.
Tonight we are playing at Country grill Karina.

No comments: