A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Clas made a somersault!


I was laughing hysterically some nights ago. Hopefully I didn't wake up the neighbors...
Clas have had problem with his ears the last weeks because of the flu.

In the night when we got home from work he got an idea that he needs to turn a somersault backwards in the bed when he felt like he had got fluid in the channel inside the ear.
He thought that this kind of movement would move the fluid so that it would come out.

You know the Americans are very practical people and they know a lot of "help yourself out treatments".
While we lived in Florida we got to hear about how you can turn and roll and make somersaults to get rid of fluids in the ears...

He laid down in the bed, but old as he is he was too stiff to do this kind of acrobatic movements and he couldn't make it.
He asked me to grab his feet and help him out.
I tell you! It was not easy to get a piece of that size to roll over!
I laughed so much that I almost thought I would die, but in the end we finally made it.

Did it help? No!
Clas meant that he was too clogged for it to come out.
I'm not sure if it really works...and I'm not sure if we did it in the right way either.
But anyhow, we tried and it's always better to act than to just think about stuff.

No comments: