A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mesón Era Las Mozas

Jesus, Bodil, Anders, Lisa, Robert, Brito and me.

Yesterday we, Brito and me, were invited for a lunch to a Canarian restaurant in Valle San Lorenzo with our friends Lisa, Jesus and Robert + Lisas sister and husband who at the moment are here on a week long visit.
It was my day off and I spend the whole afternoon and evening with Brito.

After the lunch we went to my home for a while and later in the night we had a dinner at Kiki Riki in Los Cristianos.
I more or less spent the whole day and night eating and eating...When will I get time to get back to my diet again? I start thinking it's impossible!


Inside the restaurant Mesón Eras Las Mozas.


First we had 'Garbanza' a typical Canarian dish.


Then 'Chistorra'.


Ensalada.


'Papas Arrugadas'.


'Costillar y Pollo a leña' (a la brasa).


Jesus cutting the meat.


Robert and Lisa having a smoke.


At the table.


The waiter and me.


.

1 comment:

Sue Norm said...

Yum Yum. the Canarian food looks good !!