A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Slow Internet

My internet is at the moment very slow and because of that I can´t upload any video clips.
The dongle connections here on the island are not working good.

 I made a contract of paying 39 euros per month and now they take 43 euros from my bank account every month (the amount increases all the time) and I have got an internet that hardly works. *sigh*
 I decided to finish with it when I went to Finland and sent them a recommended letter telling I quit the first of July. Nothing has happened. They continued taking money from my account!
If I somehow can quit this connection I probably will get a cable connection instead. Somebody told me I have to go to the bank and tell them to close down the payments for Movistar, then it probably will be finished. We´ll see if that works..?

No comments: