A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Back On Stage

We started playing again last night. It was so fun.
I like to play and could have started already last week.
The terrace was full in the beginning of the night and it was really a surprise when we knew there are not many tourists here now.

Thanx a lot to all of you who visited us. You made our night!
Some of the Norwegians will leave the island around 4.30 this morning but they still came to see us. Unbelievable!
Now I just look forward to play again tomorrow.
It's much more fun to be on the stage than to be off, but it takes a lot of energy and you have to rest and recharge the batteries every now and then.

I have got some of the latest pop songs now in my Mp3 player and I like them so much that I hardly can't sleep in the nights when I have to listen to them again and again.
I will for sure start singing some of them next summer if I stay in the business.

Last night I went to bed around 3 o'clock in the morning but I didn't fall to sleep before after 7 o'clock, only because of these songs.
My diurnal rhythm is really out of order now and I will try to pull myself together and get to bed earlier this night.

To you all;
Have a nice Sunday.

.

No comments: