A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Vacation Day 1 (Monday)

The first day of the vacation is now going to an end.
The whole day I have been cleaning the apartment and the balcony for Christmas.
I decided to start refurnishing the living room in the same time as I clean everything, even when I haven't started painting the walls yet, and a part of the room is still in a mess.
I'll continue tomorrow...
It will for sure take a couple of more days before the cleaning is ready, but then I will start relaxing.

After I have written this blog I will watch a program over the internet at tv4.se/play.
It's called "Bonde söker fru" ("Farmer looking for a woman").
I started watching this soap opera because one of the farmers in the program, Janne, is from Järvsö in Sweden.
That's the same place from where our friends Pernilla and Per are. ( The couple who were married here on Tenerife a few months ago).
When they told us that their "neighbor" will be in the program I decided to watch it as soon as it would be broadcasted.

Many tourists have been asking us the last nights about what we will do during our vacation.
Normally we go to Finland this time a year, but we have decided to not do that and we'll probably just take it easy and relax here on Tenerife.
We both like to just stay home and have a normal life.
We would just feel stressed to have to start packing the suitcases and start traveling somewhere.
I have only been looking forward to get time off, that I can spend in my home doing whatever I like to do with no appointments.

Right now I am busy preparing the home for Christmas but I will for sure go at least one day to Sta Cruz for shopping and if it's nice and sunny I also would like to spend a couple of days on the beach with somebody. We'll see!

.

No comments: