A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Dubai


Now I've got a new dream or vision!
The Italian man I met yesterday is a very good singer.
He has for 4 years been singing at one of the luxury hotels (owned by a sheik) in Dubai and
have had Arabian sheiks and princes in the audience.
Now I really would like to go there and do the same!
The latest pop songs I sing would fit!
Maybe I could be a Lady Gaga? *smile*
It's a very good salary (you become very wealthy in a couple of years) and
you get to live in a luxury flat and get free dining in the restaurant!

He said he thinks that I would do very well there...!
I wonder if he would like to connect me with the right people over there..?
I mean... if I go there I can't work for him here...and
he maybe needs me here...? and
then he maybe don't like me to go there..?

Anyhow, I can always dream about it...! That's healthy!!!
Humans without visions do perish!
To be honest with you...I don't think Dubai is for me!
.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Darling do you really mean shake like the milk drink or sheik like the Arabian Knights..

Brooke
http://www.momentsofelegance.com

Sue & Norm said...

Follow your dream whatever it might be. :.)

Susanne said...

Brooke> He,he! Sorry for my bad English!!!
Sue> I will! Thank You! :-)