A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Menos 1.3 Kilogramos En 5 Dias!


Yeah, ye-,ye-,ye-, yeah!!!
I've lost 1.3 kilos in 5 days!!!

I try to live on water and fruits and have a light meal every night.
I've told the chef at Lewinskis to just prepare a salad for me + a piece of fish or meet.

I'm very hungry all the time, but it's worth it.
At the moment I have headache, but I will drink 1/2 a liter of
water as soon as I've finished this post.
Then go to bed...

When it gets too tough I try to think about the people who
have participated in the Expedition Robinson.
They could face many days in a row without getting anything to eat at all.
If I like I can, every third hour, have a piece of
cucumber, a small plum or something similar.
I should not complain at all!

You must sometimes suffer to become more beautiful!
It's like a price you pay, and I gladly pay it at the moment!
I'm just a little bit angry at myself when I didn't start earlier.
Imagine if I would have started starving before I gained the extra 5 kilos!
Now I'll have to starve for a very long time if I still like to
loose more kilos after the 5 kilos!
It's stupid to be cleaver afterwords!

If you like to start loosing weight, start today!!!


.

No comments: