A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Shopping

I was out shopping yesterday.
I decided to go to Scandibar to see some friends over there but I never got so far.
When I got to 'Calle Suecia' (the commercial street) I started a criss-cross on the street, going from one shop to another, and I found a few pieces to buy for my wardrobe. When I finally came to the end of the street where the Scandibar is it was already 6 o'clock in the evening and I had to hurry back home to dress up for the night.
It's not really a problem. I didn't have an appointment at the Scandibar. If I had I would not have started shopping. Then I would have went straight over there.


Please, click on the small arrow if you like to watch what I bought.





.

No comments: