A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Easter


Girly Comments & Graphics

It's about 20 years since I turned to God, Jesus Christ, and
became a newborn Christian.

I've never regret it. My decision to follow Jesus is the
best decision I've ever made.


I didn't even know there is a salvation to receive, and thought the Christians are a little bit naive when they believe in the word of the bible and think Jesus is alive.
I remember I ones saw a big stone, close to the road where I was driving in Finland, on which somebody had painted the message 'Jesus lever' (Jesus lives) and I became a
little bit angry and thought;
' Where is he then? If he lives, let him show up so that I can see him with my own eyes! '
He,he! He showed up later on!

I had at a moment a lot of problem in my life. Enough of problems to be willing to seek him.
I turned to him and he solved my problems, lifted me up, and gave me a new steady ground to stand on; The word of the bible.

He didn't show up in real person, but I got contact with him spiritually and
during these 20 years I have believed in him I've learned some truths:

* He really died for us (he payed the price for our sins when he died on the cross) and
because of this I know that my soul and spirit will go to heaven the day I die.
I have no fear of the death. Oh, what a wonderful day that will be!!!

* He fulfills the promises when we act according to his word in the bible.
The bible is like a book of instruction for our lives.
It many times says;
'act like this and it will be like this', or 'if you do like this you will receive this'.

* He cares for us and is always there when we need him.
He has actually promised to be with us every day and he is never far away.

* He still do miracles and there is no problem that is too big for him.
To be honest with you, the last week Brito and I have seen a miracle taking place, after we agreed about a situation in the name of Jesus. It works!


Oh, there is much more to say, but I will end with these words of Jesus:

"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in me; the works that I do
he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because
I go to my Father.
And whatever you ask in my name, that I will do,
that the father may be glorified in the son.
" John.14:12-13

Jesus still do miracles, but today he operates through us believers.
Please remember to pray in the name of Jesus.
This is an instruction how we should pray. If we do, he has promised us he will do it!


Good Luck, and Happy Easter!





.

No comments: