A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Una Ruta De Bicicleta

Me relaxing in a bar during the bike tour.

Oh, this day went really quick!
I woke up a quarter to nine and had a breakfast with Brito. Then I put on some make up and we went out to Movistar to get a new internet for me.
I will now get a line into my apartment and the connection will be very fast and without any limits.
I've until now been using Mr X's dongle connection but now I get my own connection.

After the contract was signed we went to a shoe shop to buy some new training shoes for my coming biking tours. After I've tried on many different I finally bought the ones that you can see on the photos below.

After that we went back home to change clothes and then we went out for a biking tour here in Los Cristianos.

At the fishing pier. We will go fishing here some day next week.


Brito at the same pier.


I think these photos of Brito look like the photos in a Swedish mail order catalog.
Don't you think so?


Los Cristianos in the background.


Me at the boat pier.


Me and Brito.


We had a lunch at the Creperia in Vista Sur.
My creps was filled with Bombay chicken and Brito had and Imperial creps.



.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Hello!

I'm going to tenerife next week with my family.
Just wonder how the weather is now?
Is it much rain or most sun?
And the temperature? hot?

Thanks
Anna