A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Friday, May 20, 2011

My Day Off



It's my day off today and in the afternoon we had a small
snack on the balcony when Brito got home from work.
Earlier in the day I've been ironing clothes while I was listening to
the new songs that I'm going to take into the repertoire.

The songs are two new line dances that are very popular in England right now.
They are called "Disappearing Bubbles" and " Knee Deep" and the line dancers
here on the island have already learned how to dance them.

We had Camarones (small prawns), which is one of our favorites right now + some fruits.
There's a nice fruit shop in the Lewinski complex. The owners always pick the best fruits for us and I'm learning now what signs to look for when I buy different fruits. No more hard or bad fruits in my home! I will only buy the ones that are extra delicious.


We had avocado, Pineapple, papaya and kiwi + a glass of champagne.


Please click on the small arrow if you like to watch us eating.





.

No comments: