A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Monday, May 09, 2011

More Apartments

This photo is from one of the apartments.

Today in the afternoon I got 25 more apartments, here in Los Cristianos, to rent out.
The owner is a Canarian, and the apartments look very nice and clean.
I've got a total of about 40 apartments now and I think I will be able to provide everybody, who wants, with accommodation this summer and the coming winter.
The apartments I rent out are 1 or 2 bedrooms with all equipped kitchen and they have all got a TV and a washing machine. Some have got wheel chair access.
The apartments are situated in Achacay, Atlantida, Funchal, Commodoro and Colina Dorada.

If you like me to help you find an accommodation, please contact me on Facebook or on the e-mail address in the sidebar to the right.

Please, click here if you want to go to my apartment blog.
.

No comments: