A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Friday, April 18, 2008

The first day of the vacation

Today is our first day of the vacation.
I have been cleaning the balcony and Clas has been out buying ingredients for the meal he is going to make tonight. We are going to have a barbecue on the balcony.
I have got some Home style and Antique magazines from a Swedish lady and when I have finished this post I will go out and sit in the sun and start browsing my way through them and read.
Imagine! No work tonight!
It's hard to really understand it when we are so used to be at Lewinskis in the nights.
Somewhere deep in my heart I feel like I miss it a little bit. It maybe will take a couple of days to get used to the new thought and to really get into the state of relaxing.
We had about 80-100 guests yesterday when we played which means it looks like the tourist flow is coming up again. Some say that May will become a crowded month this year. I hope so.

No comments: