A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Grand Prix, qualification


Kimi Räikkönen ended up number four in the qualification today.
This is what he says:

"I'm not very happy with the way today went, but fourth place is still a good starting position for the race, given the potential we have. The balance of the car was not perfect right from this morning and I struggled a bit to be as quick as I would have liked to be and could have been. Now we have to look at the data to try and find out why. I think that tomorrow in the race, when points are up for grabs, I will be very strong. I think we might have made different choices in terms of strategy, but let's wait and see in the race if that's really the case."

I'll cross my fingers tomorrow and hope him at least to be among the three best.
He has got the Finnish `sisu´ (means the Finnish "Go!") so if the car can make it he probably will win!

No comments: