A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Early Mornings Now


I'm so tired! When I got home from work last night my boyfriend came to see me and we stayed up til about 4 o'clock in the morning.
He had to be at work already at 9.30 which means I woke up already 8.30.

I haven't been sleeping much lately and I think I'll have to have a siesta nap in the afternoon.
But it's good he now some days gets me up earlier. I get a lot more done and the laundry has been out on the line for three hours already.
Nobody would be more glad than me if I just could get into more normal sleep routines.
Go to bed around 2 and up around 8.30 or 9 would be perfect!

Today it's sunny again and I will now spend an hour out on the balcony, then have a shower and go out shopping some groceries and then have a nap.
Have a nice day and evening.

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

)) Hello. I am from Russia and I learning english)) becous sorry for bad english))