A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Long Lasting Hairdo


I will give you a 5-step program about how to
get
more volume into your hair and get a hairdo that
will last for days til your hair gets dirty again.


1. When you have washed the hair you put
volume mousse into it.
Use the strength number 2 or 3.
I use Gliss.

2. Then you blow it dry with the hair-drier trying
to get as much volume and lift as possible.

3. After that you use the hair straightener and
give it a curl lift at the roots on the top of the head
before drawing the straightener straight down.

4. After that you tease the hair down at the roots on
the top of the head to give it even more volume and
brush it slightly to hide the tease.

5. Then spray it with strong long lasting hairspray.

Every time I do like this my hairdo lasts nice from
one wash til the next one.

Good luck!

.Last night before I went out for dinner.
The hair on the photo above is not prepared in
the way I describe in this post.

1 comment:

Carola said...

:))