A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Friday, April 30, 2010

The Tenerife Movie

I am so lucky now because I get so much done.
This morning I woke up at 8.50 which is not bad.
Today I have been cleaning the whole apartment + washed some windows + been doing the ironing . The 'not ironed clothes pile' is now gone and I will soon have a shower and then go out and buy some groceries.

Last night when we went to bed we started watching the DVD, Clash of the Titans,
that was made here on Tenerife 2009, but we both lost the concentration and I can't
really tell you if it's good or not.
The most of the sequences looked very dark though and
I don't think it's a movie in my style.
I will probably watch it again later and tell you what I really think about it.

If you like to get the DVD you can buy it from the 'lucky-lucky men' on the
streets here, but it will be an illegal business.
I got the DVD from a man here in town and from where he has got it I don't know.
It seams like the whole south of the island, right now, is invaded by these DVD;s.
Everybody who lives here would for sure like to watch it and it's a good business for the 'lucky-lucky men'.
The DVD is not for sale in the stores yet.

Some parts of the DVD was filmed in the
National park of Teide here on Tenerife.

.

No comments: