A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Thursday, June 03, 2010

I'll Start Playing Guitar!

The temperature is about +25 degrees tonight and I have been line dancing and singing at Lewinskis. My hair is wet like the fur on a soaked cat and I will have a shower as soon as I have finished this post.
It's really warm to wear the cowboy hat now and I had it on tonight...stupid me!
(I'm afraid that if I have the shower first I will forget about the blogging just curling up to bed.)

A lot has been going on the last days and nights and because of that I haven't been blogging at all.
My English boyfriend (Mr X) has moved out from his apartment and I have helped him with that.
One night we were moving stuff til 7.30 in the morning!
Now I'm helping him to get all the clothes in order.
I think it will take a couple of more days because he has got a lot of clothes.

He,he! He must be a brand freak! He only uses brands like Bench, Yves Saint Laurent, Tommy Hilfiger, French Connection, Timberland, Calvin Klein, Adidas etc.
He told me before that he would be afraid to marry me when I would cost him so much money, telling him we must buy this and that... but now it's me thinking the same about him!
Even his socks are brands!!! I almost couldn't believe it!!!
I buy cheaper clothes than him and when he has about as much clothes as me he is the one who is more expensive! Don't you agree?

I got a Epiphone Gibson guitar from him the other day and as soon as I get time I will start doing rehearsal on it.
I don't promise that I will start playing guitar on the stage. I know a little bit about how to play on it but I anyhow don't think that I'm good enough to play at the same time as I sing on the stage... We'll see!

Now I'll have a shower. Good Night!

The guitar I've got looks similar to this one but
mine has got 6 strings.
Roy Orbison had one with 12 strings.

.

No comments: