A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Songs

I am busy doing rehearsal of 10 new line dance songs.

These are the dances / songs that I'm learning or have learned lately:

Broken Heels - Broken Heels, Alexandra Burke
Rhyme Or Reason - It Happens, Sugarland
Quarter after One - Need You Now, Lady Antebellum
American Honey - American Honey, Lady Antebellum
Gave It All Away - Gave It all Away, Boyzone
Upside Down - Upside Down, Paloma faith
Bobbi With An I - Bobbi With An I, Phil Vassar
People Are Crazy - People Are Crazy, Billy Currington
Break Your Heart - Break Your Heart, Taio Cruz
Tumbling Rush - They Call It Falling For A Reason, Trisha Yearwood

I also do rehearsal of a couple of older songs that are not famous line dances but are popular among the tourists:

Just Dance, Lady Gaga
Paparazzi, Lady Gaga
I Got A Feeling, Black Eyed Peas

No comments: